Geoenvironmental Consulting Services are focused on protection of soil, ground water, and surface water through appropriate inquiry and exploration activities. These activities may include available local and regulatory records search, identification of impacted media, assessment, and site rehabilitation. This area of practice is driven primarily by regulations (Federal, State, and local), regulatory enforcement actions, and commercial/industrial real estate transactions during the due diligence process.
Contamination at a site can occur in many forms including petroleum spills, pesticide applications, hazardous substance/waste releases, air emissions, industrial processes, asbestos, radon, medical wastes, and commercial by-products. 2MNext performs contamination assessments to delineate the extent and severity of contamination utilizing appropriate state and local Standard Operating Procedures for sample collection and appropriate laboratory analytical test methods. Remedial actions are implemented utilizing proven technologies for site rehabilitation. These services are provided by personnel trained in health and safety procedures and working under a Health and Safety Plan.
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI)
- Contamination Assessments
- Surface Water Quality Investigations
- Direct Push Technology (DPT)
- Remedial Activities for Soil and Ground Water
- Laboratory Analysis
- Regulatory Agency Assistance
- Waste Disposal
- Ground Water Monitor Well Installations
- Sample Collection Activities Utilizing Proper QA/QC
- Risk Based Corrective Actions